RECORDING GIFTS !
| Great reviews Free Delivery - In stock
Flexible vouchers valid for a year Hear our music
Sameday Email or Special Delivery available
Professional recording studio
Please contact us to agree any special dates with the studio before purchase.
Experience Description - click here
The Clarinet Recording Course is one of a series of one-day and two-day music experiences available as gifts or a gift to yourself!
If you would like to come and record either classical clarinet pieces, or learn how to lay down clarinet lines in pop music, or combine this with other instruments or vocals in a commercial studio environment, then now's your chance.
The Clarinet Course Voucher costs £199.75, and allows you five hours in a professional recording studio. This can be used either to record clarinet music directly to CD as is, or you can learn to record clarinet lines to your favourite music, or to learn more about how clarinet lines work within a modern track. If you have a clarinet, you should bring it with you - the studio can provide a woodwind synthesiser also, for the more adventurous, where you can reproduce many other instrumental sounds through a clarinet-based simulator.
You can even have a keyboard based clarinet experience if you wish, learning to set clarinet lines to well known tracks or your own compositions. And you take home a commercial CD of your recordings as a wonderful souvenir of your time at the studio.
Work with a music production specialist to learn about new styles or ways of incorporating clarinet lines into your music.
If you know someone who's a keen clarinet player, this is the ideal gift for them! (*All clarinet experience vouchers or other specialist vouchers can be used as general recording studio experiences if so desired. Your voucher is totally flexible and you can book to record whichever styles, instruments or combinations you like. )
There is also a three hour mini-experience available at £135.
If you are interested in combining Clarinet with other instruments you play, or vocals, just mention this when booking, we're very flexible!
Our recording studio experiences are acknowledged through our extensive reviews system to be amongst the most genuine products on the market, with the quality of the end product certainly "good enough for national radio play" as testified by DJ Alex Baker from Kerrang! Radio. Dealing directly with a recording studio that has been offering all types of experiences since 1999, you can be assured that your experience will be a unique event, tailored just for your needs. As a specialist recording studio, you can be sure you'll get the best of all worlds.
The Clarinet recording experience is just one of a catalogue of many gift experiences which we are pleased to offer to the general public. As musicians, we derive great pleasure and enjoyment from working with others on whatever musical projects they wish, and this is why we feel able to devote such attention to detail in the provision of our recording services. Please check our lists for the type of recording experience you are looking for, and contact us with your request if you don't find it.
Clarinet Recording Studio Experience description:
* A beautiful voucher for the experience day by first class post, with a personal letter describing the gift.
* A commercial standard disc and MP3 of your recording.
* Free use of the studio in-house backings (many thousands). Two tracks may also be bought in from our approved supplier at our expense, within the cost of the 5 hr voucher, or one track for the 3 hr voucher.
* Use of clarinet recording software, clarinet synthesiser (as shown in phtoto) and synthesised clarinet voices where appropriate.
* Flexibility to record other instruments.
* Tuning and editing assistance if needed, for that final product!
* Production help with original music.
* Vocal and/or microphone coaching where required.
* Up to four may come with you to back you up, and take photographs.
* Suitable for all ages - staff are CRB checked.
*An MP3 of your recording also available on the day
end of description
* The recording studio is set in an isolated location in outstanding unique countryside. Spend the night at a local bed and breakfast, or hotel, or camp out.
* Recording studio staff have between them both a high level of musical experience and training, and various teaching and languages qualifications. Well equipped to make anyone feel at ease.
* Your studio production engineer, Phil, has a great rate of success even with the shyest individuals. We enjoy the experiences, and so will you!
* We are totally flexible and musical. If you decide at the last minute that you're bringing your flugelhorn instead, we'll be delighted, and play in all the backings for you! Please surprise us!
The Clarinet recording studio experience is just one of many musical experience days offered at the studio. Please click here for details.
This page is about clarinet recordings and a clarinet course where the customer records tracks at a professional recording studio. Experiences are a gentle, fun introduction to the world of recording. The page also mentions gift experience packages and gift experiences sound equipment hire PA hire Powys website design recording studio vouchers recording studio Wales recording studios England Shropshire website design studio experience studio karaoke team building UK recording studios Welsh recording studio experiences Welsh recording studios Welsh recordings Xmas gifts music gifts Cheshire Midlands, Birmingham Gloucestershire.
£199.75 for five hours
Jessica and Laura Cole with a self-composed piece
Search for a different experience.
We offer a wide range of different experiences, and we record virtually any instrument, but the vouchers are all the same. Click the yellow link above and go to our search box to search for ideas, or, if you know what you want, simply book the length voucher you want by clicking on the appropriate hive!
Studio Party and Group Bookings