RECORDING GIFTS !
BUY A SAXOPHONE RECORDING EXPERIENCE!
£199.75 - 5 hrs
|MUSICAL INSTRUMENT RECORDING AND VOCAL RECORDING
Full Experience Description
The Saxophone Experience is an opportunity for anyone who enjoys playing the saxophone to bring it into the environment of a recording studio in order to record either classical pieces with or without accompaniment, or to learn how to use the saxophone in the context of pop music or contemporary recordings.
You can read a full description lower down this page and the experience can be booked as a music experience for 3, 4, 5 or 10 hours at the links in the box below.
The Saxophone Workshop is one of a series of music recording experiences available as gifts or a gift to yourself!
If you would like to come and record either jazz numbers, or learn how to add saxophone elements to a pop track, then this is the perfect opportunity.
The Saxophone Course costs £199.75, and affords you five hours in a professional recording studio. This can be used either to record saxophone music directly to CD as is, or you can learn to record saxophone lines to your favourite music, or to learn more about how saxophone lines work within a modern track. In addition, the studio has a woodwind simulator which may be used to record saxophone voices direct to midi, ans change styles of voice and features of your performance.
You can even have a keyboard based saxophone experience if you wish, learning to set saxophone lines to well known tracks or your own compositions. And you take home a commercial CD of your recordings as a wonderful souvenir of your time at the studio.
Work with a music production specialist to learn about new styles or ways of incorporating saxophone lines into your music.
If you know someone who's a keen saxophone player, this is the ideal gift for them! (*All saxophone experience vouchers or other specialist vouchers can be used as general recording studio experiences if so desired. Your voucher is totally flexible and you can book to record whichever styles, instruments or combinations you like. )
There is also a three hour mini-experience available at £135.
If you are interested in combining saxophone with other instruments you play, or vocals, just mention this when booking, we're very flexible!
Our recording studio experiences are acknowledged through our extensive reviews system to be amongst the most genuine products on the market, with the quality of the end product certainly "good enough for national radio play" as testified by DJ Alex Baker from Kerrang! Radio. Dealing directly with a recording studio that has been offering all types of experiences for eight years now, you can be assured that your experience will be a unique event, tailored just for your needs. As a specialist recording studio, you can be sure you'll get the best of all worlds.
The saxophone recording experience is just one of a catalogue of many gift experiences which we are pleased to offer to the general public. As musicians, we derive great pleasure and enjoyment from working with others on whatever musical projects they wish, and this is why we feel able to devote such attention to detail in the provision of our recording services. Please check our lists for the type of recording experience you are looking for, and contact us with your request if you don't find it.
Saxophone Workshop description:
* A beautiful voucher for the experience day by first class post, with a personal letter describing the gift.
* A commercial standard disc and MP3 of your recording.
* Free use of the studio in-house backings (many thousands). Two tracks may also be bought in from our approved supplier at our expense, within the cost of the 5 hr voucher, or one track for the 3 hr voucher.
* Use of saxophone recording software, saxophone synthesiser and synthesised saxophone voices where appropriate.
* Flexibility to record other instruments.
* Tuning and editing assistance if needed, for that final product!
* Production help with original music.
* Vocal and/or microphone coaching where required.
* Up to four may come with you to back you up, and take photographs.
* Suitable for up to three participants.
* Suitable for all ages - staff are CRB checked.
*An MP3 of your recording also available on the day
End of description
* The recording studio is set in an isolated location in outstanding unique countryside. Spend the night at a local bed and breakfast, or hotel, or camp out.
* Recording studio staff have between them both a high level of musical experience and training, and various teaching and languages qualifications. Well equipped to make anyone feel at ease.
* Your studio production engineer, Phil, has a great rate of success even with the shyest individuals. We enjoy the experiences, and so will you!
* If you decide at the last minute to play the comb and paper, we'll be delighted, and play in all the backings for you! We're very flexible.
The saxophone course in recording is just one of many musical experience days offered at the studio. Please click here for details.
This page is about saxophone recording workshop where the customer records tracks at a professional recording studio in a professional context, but without the pressure!
Experiences are a gentle, fun introduction to the world of recording. The page also mentions gift experience packages and gift experiences sound equipment hire PA hire Powys website design recording studio vouchers recording studio Wales recording studios England Shropshire website design studio experience studio karaoke team building UK recording studios Welsh recording studio experiences Welsh recording studios Welsh recordings Xmas gifts music gifts Cheshire Midlands, Birmingham Gloucestershire.
£199.75 for five hours
Some of the best engineering I have experienced
Just completed a thoroughly enjoyable day. Lots of encouragement and sound (excuse the pun) advice resulting in a CD to take home my family will (hopefully) enjoy. Great sound and some of the best engineering I have experienced ... I think I'll be back!
Gary - West Midlands
" Lovely location and setting "
First recording experience and what a joy it was ! Phil is very welcoming, puts the most apprehensive "musician" at ease. Lovely location and setting and I'm really pleased with the results. With Phil's help there's hope for me yet !!!
Thanks, enjoyed it totally.
All experience reviews