RECORDING GIFTS !
RECORDING GIFTS !
| Great reviews Free Delivery - In stock
Flexible vouchers valid for a year Hear our music
Sameday Email or Special Delivery available
Professional recording studio
Please contact us to agree any special dates with the studio before purchase.
This can be booked as a music experience or a recording studio experience - all experiences are interchangeable.
Experience Description - click here
This Bass Guitar Recording Course is one of a series of one-day and two-day music experiences available as gifts or a gift to yourself!
If you would like to come and record bass lines from a favourite track or own composition, or combine this with other instruments or vocals in a commercial studio environment, then now's your chance.
This Course costs £199.75, and allows you five hours in a professional recording studio to record bass lines to your favourite tracks, or to learn more about how bass lines work within a track. You can even have a keyboard based bass guitar course if you wish, learning to set bass lines to well known tracks or your own compositions. And you take home a commercial CD of your recordings as a wonderful souvenir of your time at the studio.
Work with a music production specialist to learn about new styles or ways of incorporating bass lines into your music.
If you know someone who's a keen bass guitar player, this is the ideal gift for them! (*All bass guitar course vouchers or other specialist vouchers can be used as general recording studio experiences if so desired. Your voucher is totally flexible and you can book to record whichever styles, instruments or combinations you like. )
There is also a three hour mini-experience available at £135.
If you're wondering what you can hope to record during a recording studio experience, you can allow for around six tracks, possibly more if you are really well rehearsed. A mini-experience will allow for two or three.
If you are interested in combining bass guitar recording with ordinary guitar, or piano, or vocals, just mention this when booking, we're very flexible!
The bass guitar recording course is just one of a catalogue of many gift experiences which we are pleased to offer to the general public. As musicians, we derive great pleasure and enjoyment from working with others on whatever musical projects they wish, and this is why we feel able to devote such attention to detail in the provision of our recording services. Please check our lists for the type of recording experience you are looking for, and contact us with your request if you don't find it.
Search for a different experience.
Bass Guitar Recording Studio Experience description:
* A beautiful voucher for the experience day by first class post, with a personal letter describing the gift.
* A commercial standard disc and MP3 of your recording.
* Free use of the studio in-house backings (many thousands). Two tracks may also be bought in from our approved supplier at our expense, within the cost of the 5 hr voucher, or one track for the 3 hr voucher.
* Use of bass guitar recording software and synthesised bass voices where appropriate.
* Flexibility to record other instruments, sing, or programme.
* Tuning and editing assistance if needed, for that final product!
* Production help with original music or covers.
* Vocal and/or microphone coaching where required.
* Up to four may come with you to back you up, and take photographs.
* Suitable for all ages - staff are CRB checked.
*An MP3 of your recording also available on the day
end of description
* The recording studio is set in an isolated location in outstanding unique countryside. Spend the night at a local bed and breakfast, or hotel, or camp out.
* Recording studio staff have between them both a high level of musical experience and training, and various teaching and languages qualifications. Well equipped to make anyone feel at ease.
* Your studio production engineer, Phil, has a great rate of success even with the shyest individuals. We enjoy the experiences, and so will you!
* We are totally flexible and musical. If you decide at the last minute that you're bringing your flugelhorn instead, we'll be delighted, and play in all the backings for you! Please surprise us!
The bass guitar recording studio experience is just one of many musical experience days offered at the studio. Please click here for details.
This page is about a bass guitar recording course where the customer records tracks at a professional recording studio. Experiences are a gentle, fun introduction to the world of recording. The page also mentions gift experience packages and gift experiences sound equipment hire PA hire Powys website design recording studio vouchers recording studio Wales recording studios England Shropshire website design studio experience studio karaoke team building UK recording studios Welsh recording studio experiences Welsh recording studios Welsh recordings Xmas gifts music gifts Cheshire Midlands, Birmingham Gloucestershire.
£199.75 for five hours
|Guitar Course Reviews
Some of the best engineering I have experienced
Just completed a thoroughly enjoyable day. Lots of encouragement and sound (excuse the pun) advice resulting in a CD to take home my family will (hopefully) enjoy. Great sound and some of the best engineering I have experienced ... I think I'll be back!
Gary - West Midlands
" Lovely location and setting "
First recording experience and what a joy it was ! Phil is very welcoming, puts the most apprehensive "musician" at ease. Lovely location and setting and I'm really pleased with the results. With Phil's help there's hope for me yet !!!
Thanks, enjoyed it totally.
All experience reviews
Search for a different experience.
We offer a wide range of different experiences, but the vouchers are all the same. Click the yellow link above and go to our search box to search for ideas, or, if you know what you want, simply book the length voucher you want by clicking on the appropriate hive!
3 hr voucher - £135
4 hr voucher - £170
5 hr voucher - £199.75
10 hr voucher - £350
Studio Party and Group Bookings