The Beehouse provides an attractive gold voucher for every experience booking. The recording voucher is sent out with a letter explaining what the experience is about and how to prepare for it. Recording vouchers can be given as gifts, and can be sent out in a letter or by email. A Beehouse studio voucher is valid for a year. The terms and conditions are listed at the foot of this description, and there is a further link to our usual studio use terms.
Recording Studio vouchers are available from this professional studio as gifts at:
£199.75 for five hours
£350 for ten hours (over two days)
£170 for four hours
£135 for three hours
although there are some variations and it's best to look at our experience page for a proper price list. If you have a musical background or know someone who is passionate about music, these beautifully designed and decorative recording vouchers make a fantastic birthday present, anniversary present, Christmas present, wedding gift, retirement gift and so on. With exceptional value for money, our studio vouchers offer you the professional recording environment for a fraction of the cost : you can use them to record singing to backings, to develop your own tracks and songs, to record musical instruments, in styles as diverse as rock, pop, dubstep, classical, musical, punk, funk, electronic dance and so on. As a professional studio, these are all genres we cater for on a regular basis. We also work had to make our customers feel relaxed and welcome at our fabulous location.
Recording vouchers mean different things to different people. It's a personal gift for a birthday gift, a 21st birthday gift, a special wedding anniversary, present for an engagement, marking a birth or as a corporate leaving gift or retirement gift. The arrival in a card or the post of this attractive voucher and the prospect of a recording studio session organised specifically for your needs often gets a great reaction, especially if it's someone who maybe is not sure how to move forward, or has maybe let things go for a while. Artists spend some time planning their recording session and the focus can often generate a whole new sphere of interest and excitement.
The Beehouse also provides recording studio experiences for parties such a hen party, a birthday party, a stag party or a team building activity. More details are available on the bookings and purchase pages.
If you're unsure, and have further questions, email us or telephone 01691 649044, we're happy to talk through how we can shape your experience best for you.
Voucher Terms and Conditions :
1. Recording vouchers may be redeemed against arranging, recording, music production and mastering services at the Recording Studio Studios, Llanfyllin, Powys, SY22 5JG or any of its subsidiary studios.
2. Recording vouchers may not be redeemed against other goods or services with the exception of those mentioned above.
3. The recording voucher must be redeemed within a year of the day of issue.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or beneficiary of the recording voucher to book studio time for the use of this recording voucher. The studio bears no responsibility for vouchers which are not used within the given time.
5. To ensure a convenient time of recording, booking must be made within 2 months of the recording voucher issue date.
6. All customers and recording voucher beneficiaries and their guests at the studio agree to abide by the studio regulations and the terms and conditions of studio recording which are available for consultation at this link.
7. Any extra services or studio time requested by the beneficiary of the recording voucher which are not covered by this voucher will be paid for in full by the purchaser or recording artist on the occasion of the recording taking place.
8. Recorded material will only be released to the beneficiary of the recording voucher on receipt of full payment for the services requested and carried out.
9. If services are delayed beyond the control of the studio, the beneficiary of the recording voucher will be offered other convenient dates. The studio takes no responsibility for ensuring that commercial or private deadlines are met in these circumstances.
10. Bookable hours are between 10 and 6, Monday-Friday excepting public and bank holidays. Weekends may be booked by prior arrangement. A surcharge will be made for a weekend booking.
11.Bookings should be made by telephone or email, stating the recording voucher number and details.
12. Any additional payments should be made to "Mantra CDs and Recording".
13. Recording Studio vouchers are individually tracked an marked. Attempts to defraud the business by the forging or misuse of vouchers will be met with a full legal response.
14. If you change your mind about your purchase, please return the unused voucher to us with the receipt within 7 days, and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note. This does not affect your statutory rights. Vouchers should be returned to us at The Recording Studio, Llanfyllin, Powys, SY22 5JG by secure post.
15. Neither The Recording Studio nor its parent company, Mantra CDs and Recording guarantees to provide any backing tracks requested. Backings available are limited to those in our library and those on our approved website. Other backings may be supplied by the customer.
16. Whilst every attempt is made to provide a relaxing, entertaining and rewarding session, neither The Recording Studio nor its parent company, Mantra CDs and Recording guarantees that any experiences will fulfill any personal ambitions or provide services beyond those of simple recording and music production. The studio will not take responsibility for any personal disappointment which may arise as a result of either attendance or non-attendance of a recording session.
17. The studio reserves the right to unilaterally cancel a recording voucher at its own discretion. In such a rare case, the customer will be refunded in full.
18. In the unlikely case of a refund, the total value of the experience is reflected the cost of the recording voucher.
N.B. Our recording vouchers are for genuine recording studio experiences, provided by experienced professionals, and using state of the art recording equipment.They are made available to private individuals according to our terms and conditions.
We are known to be quite liberal in the interpretation of these terms, and have often waived certain terms on request, in situations of illness or other unavoidable circumstances. Please therefore respect our need to regulate these unique opportunities, and abide by our regulations with respect to the use of our studio and recording facilities.